Bing meta Your SEO optimized title page contents

Thursday, March 7, 2013

No More Blue Lips!...Oneil Reactor Spring Suit for Kids

So I had attempted to have my daughter take swimming lessons several times but a few minutes in the warm pool and her lips were blue and she was shivering.  I would then sadly have to switch her into a different class.  She was also sad because she loves the water.  So after doing some research I discovered this wet suit for kids.  They run a whole size bigger.  I bought her the size 2 at age 2 and it was really big on her therefore not effective.  Now at the tail end of 3 I decided to try it again and voila! it works.  The wetsuit  now fits more snug therefore doing what it should and keeping her warm, now she cant wait to go to swim class.  This is a bit pricey but worth it if your child gets very cold in the water.  As a bonus you will get at least two years out of it so its well worth the $50-$60 price tag.




Also a lifesaver which I have found is this adorable wet pouch below purchased from +pottery barn kids .  Now I don't have to worry about putting her wet swim gear with our dry stuff, I just put it in this cute waterproof pouch and take it out when we get home.  I definitely see other possibilities for this pouch.  I am sure this will only be a seasonal item with them so get it while you can. Totally worth the $18 to keep her swim bag clean and dry.  Where has this been all my life?



No comments:

Post a Comment