Bing meta Your SEO optimized title page contents

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ga Ga for Goggles!...Pottery Barn Kids Butterfly Swim Goggles

So I picked these up for my 3 year old daughter is currently taking swim lessons and needed a pair of swim goggles.  I happen to come across this pair at Pottery Barn Kids over the weekend.  The comfort kids goggles I bought her at her swim facility weren't so comfortable and were difficult to adjust. I was pleasantly surprised how much softer the rubber was on these and they are freaking adorable! They have little butterfly wings on the side. They were very easy to adjust and didn't make her squint with them on like her last pair did.  Where else can you find such a cute stylish pair of kids swim goggles?  She absolutely loves them!  They also had a really cute shark pair for boys. They cost $14.50. Check them out here. Loving This!




1 comment: