Bing meta Your SEO optimized title page contents

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quick Hide Me!....NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

So who doesn't love a good concealer? This weekend I picked up two concealers by NARS in Amande, which is my actual color, and in Caramel, which is one shade lighter to use for highlighting purposes. In the past I have used a Revlon concealer which I like very much.  I have to say I really like this concealer.  I feel like a magician and this is my magic wand, and all my blemishes disappear.   The texture is smooth and creamy, its light weight and gives nice coverage. It is really has a luxurious and luminous look when on. It does not have any sort of scent which is a plus for me since certain smells bother me. I have been using it along with the NARS Tinted Moisturizer (which I will review after I have been using it longer).  This has also been gentle to my very sensitive skin.  It is a little pricey though, at $28 per stick.  If you are looking for a cheaper alternative that works well go with Revlon Beyond Natural at around $7.





No comments:

Post a Comment