Bing meta Your SEO optimized title page contents

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Get in Eye Line!....My Find for Perfect Eye Liner

If your like me getting a perfect line may seem impossible with those eyeliner pens pencils etc.  So I was pleased to find this very affordable product at Target that helped me perfect my eyeliner.  This is the Elf Angled Eyliner Brush and its idiot proof.  I bought the Elf Cream Eyeliner to go with it and I absolutely love it.  It looks much more natural then wet eyeliner and is easy to work with. I never try to swipe one line across.  I start in the middle sweep to the left then back at the middle and sweep to the right.  Its easy to fill in if you mess up. This was a lifesaver for a beauty tenderfoot like me!  Both cost $3.00 which is a great deal.  Love this!







2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! If it's one thing I love when it comes to makeup, it's an eyeliner. It always wake up your eyes. You can't beat the price. I need to make a mental note, nope, I need to write it down somewhere, so I will be on the lookout when I go to Target. Thanks. Visiting from http://makeitorfixit.com. Stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.
    Its really nice liner you can aslo Buy careprost to have longer eyelashes growth.

    ReplyDelete